50 watts lets you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices. Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times
- Sherpa 100AC: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5.5-11 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 3.3A (50W max)
- USB-A Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 6.85 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 17 x 53 x 1.5 in (43.2 x 134.6 x 3.8 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 17 x 11.25 x 2.5 in (43.2 x 28.6 x 6.4 cm)
- Certs: Warranty 12 months
- Rated Power: 50W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Product SKU: TI-GZ-11920
I used this for several days to charge a Yeti 200x. I had more than enough power! High quality. Goal Zero products are a little more expensive but they’re great quality.